Can you believe January is already over? Time flies so quickly! Where do I begin?
As the New Year bells rang, I promised myself that I would be more focused and intentional this year. I also vowed to share my knowledge with those around me. A wise woman once said that "knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."
- Launch my newsletter
- Work on our Kickstarter campaign
- Execute the first print run of the WildCard Chronicles Rude Awakening Issue #1
- Do not over worry, stress, or focus on the negative
- Spend time with family
- Connect with other small business owners and identify ways to collaborate and grow organically, but more quickly
- Pilot "Shop by Size" Facebook Live sales
- Sew dresses and tops for our Spring collection
- Create prototype for a new product concept
- Launched my newsletter and already have over 1600 subscribers. Be the first to receive our latest updates and sales!
- Started Kickstarter campaign
- WildCard Chronicles Rude Awakening Issue #1printed and available for sale!!
- Focused on positives in my daily life and recorded things as they happened so that I could be grateful and appreciative
- Spent quality time with the Jokers Revenge family
- Laid the foundation for Spear Hui to connect and unite the movers and shakers in my circle who are ready to elevate themselves and their projects
- Successfully hosted 7 Facebook Live sales
While I did not meet every goal that I sent out to achieve, I made amazing progress with the help of my new Passion Planner. So happy that I invested and made time time management a priority for 2017!